Class of 2021: Cameron Klein

We celebrate the Class of 2021, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Cameron Klein ’21 of Clinton, Wisconsin, majored in business management with minors in economics and history. He plans to gain work experience before pursuing a master’s degree in business administration.

“The most important lesson that I’ll be taking from Ripon is that there are people who care for you with their whole being, and you just have to know that they will always be supporting you, whether you realize it or not,” he says.

He says the Rome In-Focus trip with Professor of History Diane Mockridge and Associate Professor of Art Travis Nygard is a special memory for him. “It was an opportunity for one of my best friends, Diana Meredith ’19, and I to travel the world, experience a new culture and eat way too much pasta together. I can’t wait to tell my future grandkids about the amazing times that Ripon provided me.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2021, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2021.