Class of 2022: Katie Gramit ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Katie Gramit ’22 of West Chicago, Illinois, majored in psychology with minors in Spanish, criminal justice and national security studies. After graduation, she will be working at an elementary school while pursuing a career in the intelligence community.

“The most important lesson I have learned at Ripon is how to be a leader, in and out of the classroom,” she says. “Being in leadership positions has helped me grow as a person, made me more confident in my abilities, and has allowed me to build meaningful connections that I will value long after I have graduated.”

She says her special memory from Ripon is going on hikes in South Woods and Ceresco Prairie with her friends. “We have such beautiful places right in our backyard!” she says.

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.