Class of 2022: Logan Zeinert ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Logan Zeinert ’22 of Wittenberg, Wisconsin, majored in psychobiology and theatre. He will pursue a job doing research on animal cognition and welfare in either a lab or zoo setting.

“Ripon has taught me how important it is to build intuition,” he says. “Whether it be to study enough for an exam or read literature for your research project building an intuitive sense of what you’re involved in adds your own character to your experience. Once you have built an intuition about a subject, you can go beyond just what the facts and logic say and start truly thinking deeper and making more connections.”

He adds, “The biggest memories that come to mind are from the time I spent in SOAR where I developed my research skills, made friendships that will last for a lifetime, invited people over for dinners or game nights, and built my own sense of independence as I lived in the apartments over the summer from going to work or getting groceries with my roommates. It truly was a choice I made that I will never regret.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.