Class of 2022: Katelyn Dano ’22

We celebrate the Class of 2022, what they have achieved during their years at Ripon and what they hope to achieve in the next chapter of their lives.

Katelyn Dano ’22 of Hubertus, Wisconsin, majored in English with a double minor in Spanish and theatre.

“I was fortunate to graduate a semester early and went straight into the workforce as a marketing lead,” she says. “I’m hoping to (finally) travel to Spain and continue to improve my writing skills as I navigate adult.”

Of her Ripon experiences, she says, “I learned a lot at Ripon from different writing skills to learning how to deal with stress. However, I think this most important thing I’ve learned is to cherish the important moments in life and try not to dwell on the small inconveniences. Life is too short to just focus on the bad things in life and we should celebrate when we can.

“I think my favorite memories at Ripon were starring as a mute in the theater production of “The Fantastiks” (even though I couldn’t talk for a whole show) as well as going to Door County with my best friends.”

To read stories about other members of the Class of 2022, visit ripon.edu/class-of-2022.