Ripon College welcomes new hires for fall 2022
Ripon College welcomes new staff and faculty members who have joined Ripon College during this calendar year.
- Jeremy Adolphson, visiting assistant professor of communication.
- Alexander Bianco, assistant professor of exercise science.
- Lillian Brown, formerly visiting professor of theatre.
- Peter Conlon, assistant librarian-access services.
- Ursula Dalinghaus, formerly visiting professor of anthropology, is now assistant professor of anthropology.
- John Harden, assistant professor of political science.
- Umer Hussain, assistant professor of business and sports management.
- Freesia McKee, Wisconsin’s Own Library Poet-in-Residence.
- Bryan Nell ’09, assistant professor of chemistry.
- Jandelyn Dawn Plane, assistant professor of computer science.
- Miracle-Rose Toppar, assistant professor of economics and business management.
- Sarah Desotell, adjunct professor of physics.
- Scott Elford, adjunct instructor of music.
- Yukiko Grine, adjunct instructor of music (orchestra).
- Kevin Lunginbill, adjunct instructor of history.
- Abby Schmidt, adjunct instructor of music (Choral Union).
- Jared Stellmacher, adjunct instructor of music (organ lessons).
- Jeanne Williams, professor emeritus of educational studies, now adjunct professor of English.
- Victoria N. Folse, President.
- Dennis Bangart, associate vice president for finance and controller.
- Julia Brewster, engagement and communications specialist.
- Cameron Collier ’12, admission counselor.
- Callista DeCramer ’21, assistant track and field coach and recruiting coordinator.
- Jennifer Dimos, head coach of women’s soccer.
- Jessica Ehrenberg, director of web development and marketing.
- Solangel “Sol” Gonzalez ’22, assistant director of annual giving.
- Sheila Hallas, director of student accounts.
- Michael Hepp ’12, assistant defensive football coach and recruiting coordinator.
- Noelle Korzeniewski ’17, admission counselor.
- Ashley LeCount, temporary HRIS project manager.
- Michaela Myers ’17, residence hall director.
- Chelsie Stocker, administrative assistant to the vice president for advancement, marketing and communications.
- Elizabeth Taft ’07, executive director of marketing and communications.
- Ryan Weir, director of development.
- Captain Paul Klotz
SAGE DINING SERVICES
- Kedren Hardee, executive chef
- Christopher Taylor, retail manager
- Dustin Tessmer, general manager
- Michael Zink, catering manager
FACILITIES AND GROUNDS
- Angelica Dancker, housekeeper
- Jennifer Jahnke, housekeeper
- Dalton Peterson, housekeeper
- David Peterson, general maintenance worker
- Tina Reichenberger, housekeeper
- Lisa Willoughby, housekeeper
For biographies of new faculty and staff members, visit ripon.edu/new-hires.
Henrik M. Schatzinger, professor of political science and interim director of the Center for Politics and the People, and Aaron O’Halloran ’24 of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, […]
Today, Jan. 29, Ripon College celebrates Founders’ Day, the official date of the founding of the College. A group of nine men who helped found […]
A trumpet recital with Jessica Jensen, adjunct professor of music, and John Daniel will be presented Monday, Jan. 23, at Ripon College. The concert will […]
Athletic Director and Head Men’s Basketball Coach Ryan Kane named next Athletic Director at Carthage College
Ryan Kane, athletic director and head men’s basketball coach at Ripon College, has been named the next athletic director at Carthage College in Kenosha, Wisconsin. […]