- Ph.D., Research Methodology Concentration, Saint Louis University, School of Nursing
- M.S., Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Nursing
- B.S.N., Illinois Wesleyan University
Jenn Machacek serves as the Vice President for Enrollment. In her role, Jenn oversees all aspects of the Office of Admission and the Office of Financial Aid. She also resides on the Administrative Council at the College.
Jenn has spent the last 28 years in higher education, specifically in enrollment management. She joined the Ripon team in the fall of 2013. Jenn also enjoys managing territories in the Fox Valley, SE Wisconsin and HI for the college. Jenn graduated from Marquette University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science from the College of Business Administration specializing in marketing. She earned her MBA from Marquette University in 2001 with an emphasis in marketing. She has served in numerous enrollment leadership roles throughout the state of Wisconsin and at national levels.
In her down time she enjoys spending quality time with her husband, Bob and their three children Alexandrea, Matt and Jake. She also loves hiking, traveling and reading.
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, Rutgers University
- B.A. in Liberal Arts, St. John’s College (Annapolis, MD)