Librarians are available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to assist you with research. No question is too simple or complex. Feel free to drop by any librarian’s office, or schedule an appointment via email or telephone.
Librarians can help you:
- Locate an item in our collection
- Expand your bibliography
- Narrow or expand your research topic
- Use basic and advanced features of databases
- Evaluate the sources you find
- Find statistics
- Locate background information
- Find primary sources
- Troubleshoot issues with computers in the library
- Document your sources in any citation style
- Locate materials in other libraries
- And more. Just ask!