Popular Searches

Looking to transfer to Ripon?

Whether you’re ready for new challenges, interested in finishing what you started or dreaming of a true residential campus experience, Ripon welcomes applications from students who have successfully completed courses at another two or four-year college or university but who have not yet earned a four-year degree.

Transfer applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis for both fall and spring semesters. Students are encouraged to submit all required information to Ripon well in advance of the beginning of the semester to which you are applying. It is to the candidate’s advantage to apply early.

Ripon is committed to providing you with a transfer credit evaluation upon submission of your transcripts. We will provide applicants with an admission and scholarship decision and information about scholarships within ten business days of receiving a completed application. If you apply for need-based aid by submitting the FAFSA, we will provide you with a financial aid offer as quickly as we can. We invite you to visit campus, chat with a professor, sit in a class and do whatever you feel would help you in making your decision.

How can I see how my credits and experience will transfer to Ripon?

Ready to elevate your college experience?  We’ve joined forces with  Transferology to simplify your journey. When you sign up, you’re not just inputting courses or military experiences — you’re unlocking a personalized map to your dream education. See how your unique experiences align seamlessly with what Ripon College has to offer.

Transfer applicants should present the following:

  • A completed application. You may apply online or use the Common Application.
  • Unofficial transcripts from every college/university you attended. Failure to submit all transcripts may impact your admission decision.
  • An unofficial high school transcript.

If you are a returning student seeking re-admission, please contact the Office of the Registrar via email or at (920) 748-8119.

Students should have a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 on a 4.00 scale and be in good standing at their previous college or university. Students with fewer than 18 credit hours will be evaluated on the basis of their high school coursework and test scores in addition to college credits earned. Applications from students who have been dismissed by another institution will not be considered until one semester has passed.