Popular Searches

Many transfer students want to know how their current courses will transfer to Ripon and how long it will take to earn a degree prior to making a decision about attending Ripon College. Upon request, we will review your college transcript and inform you how your credits will transfer to Ripon or give you advice on which courses to take if you are planning to transfer. Students must earn a C- or higher for their courses to transfer.

Ripon College is continuing to look for ways to honor the credits our transfer students earn prior to attending our institution. If you have earned or will earn an Associates Degree from one of the schools listed below please click on that school to learn more about our transfer agreements:

​Military Veteran Applicants

Ripon College ​recognizes the value of the experience, training and education that military veterans develop while they serve our country. 

That experience transfers directly into credit toward a Ripon College degree as follows:

Credit for Basic Training: Ripon College awards elective transfer credit for Basic Training with consideration of the ACE recommendations appearing on the Joint Service Transcript.

Credit for Advanced Training: Transfer credit for military credit will be granted considering the ACE recommendations appearing on the Joint Service Transcript and academic review on campus.

For more information about Veterans Transfer Credits contact the Registrar’s Office at 920-748-8119 or [email protected]

For more information about Veteran Benefits at Ripon College contact the Office of Financial Aid at 920-748-8101 or [email protected]. You can also find more information here