Financial Aid Forms | 2023-24
To protect yourself from potential identity theft, do not email these documents. They can either be mailed, faxed or handed directly to our office located in Smith Hall.
- These forms are not required in all cases from all students. You will be notified by the Office of Financial Aid if this documentation is required from you.
- Verification form (PDF) – Use this form if you are required to verify your tax information by Ripon College and/or the Federal Processor
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (PDF) – if required
- High School Completion Status Form (PDF) – if required
- Request for Special Circumstances (PDF) – Use this to inform the Office of Financial Aid about special financial circumstances.
- Parent NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if neither parent filed taxes for 2021. You must also file 4506T listed below.
- Student NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if the independent student did not file taxes for 2021.
- Verification of Non-Filing (4506T) – Use this form to verify your nontax filing status. Required for parents and/or independent students who have not filed 2021 taxes and are selected for verification.
- Master Promissory Note – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Entrance Counseling – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement – Federal document required annually in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Independent Status Form (PDF) – Use this to determine independent status and include supporting documentation.
- Unusual Circumstance Form (PDF) – Use this to document the circumstances that qualify you as an independent student.
- Requesting Tax Return Transcripts – Directions on how to retrieve your tax return transcripts from the IRS if you are flagged for verification.