News on the coronavirus and COVID-19 is consistently changing and evolving. Ripon College continues to closely monitor the scenario and will announce the most recent plans and updates as soon as they’re available. Please use this site as your ongoing source for information related to the virus and its effect on College operations.
Current COVID Protocols | April 29, 2022
If you are exposed to COVID-19
- If you are unvaccinated or vaccinated and not boosted, strict mask wearing for 10 days and test on day 5-7 from exposure or sooner if you develop symptoms.
- If you are vaccinated and boosted, test on day 5 if possible and wear a mask around others for 10 days.
If you develop symptoms of COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status, get tested immediately. Once tested
- If you test positive, isolate yourself for 5 days and if symptoms are improved and feeling well, you may be released from isolation with strict mask wearing for 5 days. If you are still ill after 5 days, isolation is extended 5 more days for a total of 10 days.
- If you test negative, please wear a mask around others until you are symptom free.
Free testing is available at Health Services. Please contact Kathy at [email protected] or call 920-237-9144.
- Ripon College is mask-optional in all indoor spaces on campus, including classrooms and laboratory spaces. Based on community spread, this policy may change. Please check back for the most current information.
- All vaccinated students, faculty and staff are required to receive their booster. They must receive their booster within two weeks of becoming eligible. Students, faculty and staff who are vaccinated and have not received a booster will be subject to the quarantine and testing protocols for unvaccinated individuals.