- Breakfast | Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Brunch | Saturday & Sunday | 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Lunch | Monday – Friday | 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Dinner | All Evenings | 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Monday – Friday | 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Click here to view menu
- Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday & Sunday | 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Click here to view Cold Drinks menu
- Click here to view Hot Drinks menu
Willmore Micro Market
- When the Willmore Center is open.
Ripon College offers a wide range of flexibility of dining options for students. You will find everything here from delicious freshly made bakery and pastry items, self-service homemade soup and salads and comfort foods (i.e. waffle bar, burgers, fries) to a full range of healthy meals: natural, organic, locally grown (as in “our own garden”), vegetarian, and vegan options – each with readily available nutritional information. In fact, at each meal you will find “Healthy Choice,” a dedicated vegetarian dining platform.
Campus dining is committed to sustainability. In our campus hoop house, we grow our own produce and herbs that go directly to the plant. Each Tuesday, we celebrate “Green Tuesday” and our menus feature locally grown greens and produce. Click here to learn more about our hoop house and our extensive recycling and composting programs.
Throughout the year, we take pride in honoring the cultural heritage and traditions of its community members, and as such, we host frequent special meals, including holidays, historic events, international Fridays and other themed dinners.
All Ripon College students have a meal plan included in room and board costs. Students have the choice between four meal plan options that best fit their lifestyle:
- Block 270 with $100 in points – this plan provides an average of 18 meals per week and is ideal for students who eat 3 meals per day. This plan is ideal for incoming first-year students. This plan also provides the occasional meal or snack at other locations on campus for variety of choice.
- Block 220 with $150 in points – this plan provides an average of 14 meals per week and is ideal for students who do not regularly eat three meals per day or may eat three meals per day but are not on campus seven days per week. This plan also provides the occasional meal or snack at other locations on campus for variety of choice.
- Block 150 with $450 in points – this plan provides an average of 10 meals per week and is designed for upperclassmen who typically do not eat a traditional breakfast and may not be on campus seven days per week. The Block 150 might also be ideal for upperclassmen or athletes who are looking for more variety of choice in locations to dine possibly due to practice or travel schedules that impede access to certain locations during certain parts of the day. This plan offers about $30 per week in points.
- Block 90 with $1000 in points – this plan provides an average of six meals per week and is designed for upperclassmen who want greater access to meals outside of the dining commons with the freedom and flexibility to choose from a wide range of offers and price ranges throughout campus, but still want the comfort and security of convening with friends in the commons on occasion during the week. This plan provides about $65 per week in points.
Each of the meal plans provide students with ample access to all food options on campus throughout the semester while ensuring nutritional, allergy and other factors are adequately addressed. In essence, our meal plans offer a combination of pre-paid, all-you-care-to-eat meals and flex dollars which can be used to purchase items at any of the campus dining locations. The idea is that you can decide how many traditional sit-down meals you would like in a dining hall setting and how often you’d rather have something quick and on-the-go. Students who are living off campus also have the option to purchase one of these meal plans.
Most of the plans include points, which provides flexible dollars to spend on alternative dining options. Additional points may be added to a student’s meal plan at anytime.
Ripon College offers four distinct dining locations, each offering something different from the next. Hours also vary by location.
Got a question?
If you have further questions about dining at Ripon College, or if you have concerns about food allergies, contact our dining service. We are happy to assist you in your dietary needs.